Costa Aguada Island Resort
Inampulugan Island, Sibunag, Guimaras, Philippines
Costa Aguada Island Resort Accommodations
Costa Aguada Island Resort offers 27 duplex and 14 detached fully screened, bamboo cottages or a total of 68 units, which is provided with well-equipped amenities like an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning and a private balcony looking out to vistas of the immediate surroundings.
Costa Aguada Island Resort Facilities and Amenities
* The Coconut Pavilion is our main dining area, with an adjoining Barracuda Bar and the Cowrie Gift Shop.
* Freshwater Swimming Pool, skirted by the Orchid Bar.
* Outdoor sports complex with tennis courts and indoor sports pavilion for table and board games.
* Children's playground.
* Riding stables with horses for adults and children.
* Separate, fully-equipped Tamarind Multi-Purpose Hall, for conventions, meetings, and other group activities.
* Helipad and Pier.
Costa Aguada Island Resort Location
Costa Aguada Island Resort is on Inampulugan Island, a part of the Guimaras Island Chain in the Visayas Region. Southeast of Iloilo City, it is easily reached by a 50-minute plane ride from Manila. Upon landing, we will provide a comfortable 20-minute bus transfer to the Pulupandan Pier, where a ferry banca will take you on a refreshing, relazing 45-minute boat ride to the resort.
Philippines Cuisine Characteristics
Filipino cuisine is distinguished by its bold combination of sweet (tamis), sour (asim), and salty (alat) flavors. While other Asian cuisines may be known for a more subtle delivery and presentation, Filipino cuisine is often delivered all at once in a single presentation. More details at Philippines Cuisine Characteristics