How Long Will I Be Able To Stay In The Philippines? Learn from EXPAT MANUAL today
Costa Aguada Island Resort
Inampulugan Island, Sibunag, Guimaras, Philippines
Costa Aguada Island Resort Accommodations
Costa Aguada Island Resort offers 27 duplex and 14 detached fully screened, bamboo cottages or a total of 68 units, which is provided with well-equipped amenities like an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning and a private balcony looking out to vistas of the immediate surroundings.
Costa Aguada Island Resort Facilities and Amenities
* The Coconut Pavilion is our main dining area, with an adjoining Barracuda Bar and the Cowrie Gift Shop.
* Freshwater Swimming Pool, skirted by the Orchid Bar.
* Outdoor sports complex with tennis courts and indoor sports pavilion for table and board games.
* Children's playground.
* Riding stables with horses for adults and children.
* Separate, fully-equipped Tamarind Multi-Purpose Hall, for conventions, meetings, and other group activities.
* Helipad and Pier.
Costa Aguada Island Resort Location
Costa Aguada Island Resort is on Inampulugan Island, a part of the Guimaras Island Chain in the Visayas Region. Southeast of Iloilo City, it is easily reached by a 50-minute plane ride from Manila. Upon landing, we will provide a comfortable 20-minute bus transfer to the Pulupandan Pier, where a ferry banca will take you on a refreshing, relazing 45-minute boat ride to the resort.
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears. Cesare Pavese
Central Philippine Cuisine
Bicol is noted for its gastronomic appetite for the fiery or chili-hot dishes. Perhaps the most well-known Bicolano dish is the very spicy Bicol express. The region is also the well-known home of natong also known as laing or pinangat (a pork or fish stew in taro leaves).
More details at Central Philippine Cuisine
While we strive to present information as
accurately as possible,